1 Cor 13
13:3 If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.
I really enjoy this passage. It speaks volumes to the soul. It matters not to God what the hand does, but how the heart is interpreted by the hand.
13:4-7 Love is...
Love is Christ, Love is in Us, Love is God.
13:13 But the greatest of these is Love.
Love makes the world go round. All you need is Love... sorry I couldn't help it. There are times when nothing will ever seem to help, and then there is Love. There are times when this world doesn't seem to be able to offer me anything else, and then there is Love.
13:3 If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.
I really enjoy this passage. It speaks volumes to the soul. It matters not to God what the hand does, but how the heart is interpreted by the hand.
13:4-7 Love is...
Love is Christ, Love is in Us, Love is God.
13:13 But the greatest of these is Love.
Love makes the world go round. All you need is Love... sorry I couldn't help it. There are times when nothing will ever seem to help, and then there is Love. There are times when this world doesn't seem to be able to offer me anything else, and then there is Love.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home