Saturday, July 29, 2006

1 Cor 4

4:3 I care very little if I am judged by you or by any human court; indeed, I do not even judge myself.

I have learned to not judge others. To say he is going to hell or he is going to heaven. But I have never thought that judging myself would be of some thought or not. To judge ones self is to doubt in your mind for a second that you might go to hell. This is to doubt that which God has promised ti his faithfull, to those who have called on him and acepted him. I see now where the relavance in this passage enters.

Well the rest of this chapter Paul is ticked off at the Corinthians for their arragance, and he actual becomes sarcastic! I was so suprised! So, not much else really hits me in this chapter except a warning to having to much pride in christianity and not so much in Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home