After a locational transition in my life I got out of the habit of writing my Bible Journal (so is the nature of man). Now I'm back (hopefully) and I will start in John and read through the New Testament.
Sunday, October 22, 2006
About Me

- Name: Will Raz
- Location: Midland, Texas, United States
I just graduated with my masters. I am currently working as a chemist.
Previous Posts
- Romans 7The nature of sin is a topic most talked a...
- Romans 6I've heard tale of how some people confess...
- Romans 55:6-8 "You see, at just the right time, w...
- Romans 4Paul writes about the righteousness of man...
- Romans 33:4 "Let God be true, and every man a lia...
- Romans 2The first part of this chapter warns again...
- 1 Cor 16Since this was a letter and this is the la...
- 1 Cor 1515:6 After that, he appeared to more than ...
- 1 Cor 14This chapter was all about speaking in ton...
- 1 Cor 1313:3 If I give all I possess to the poor ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home